NCAComp utilizes every opportunity to recover expenses spent on your self-insurance program.
For no additional cost to our clients, we provide a comprehensive recovery package which includes:
Initial Claim Investigation
Covers any potential sources of recovery down the road
With automated triggers for reimbursement request based on claim data and insurance information in the system
Dedicated Recovery Analyst
Requests reimbursement and track every dollar until recovered to your claim
NCA’s team works to build processes that make sure our clients maximize their reimbursement and recovery potential, and it works.
Specific recovery activity offered by our accounting department include:
- Excess and Aggregate Insurance Tracking and Billing
- 15-8 Tracking and Billing
- 14-6 Tracking and Billing
- Section 51 Tracking and Reporting for Volunteer Firefighters & Volunteer Ambulance Workers
- 25A Supplemental Benefits Tracking and Reporting