Work with Us
Since 1991, NCAComp is proud to have grown in both size and impact in our community and beyond. Growing an average of 15% annually, we are now a mature, mid-size company with offices in Buffalo and Syracuse – and our reach does not stop there.
NCA is always looking to expand our talents and our family with new team members. Whether you have previous experience in workers’ compensation or are looking to start a new career, we invite you to explore our open positions to see if NCA is the right fit for you. Scroll down to read testimonials from current employees on the NCA Comp team!
Our Culture and Environment
- Consistently promoting from within while growing the company
- A cohesive team environment fostered from management
- Constant initiatives to help set our employees up for success
- Events and in-office programs from the Programming Committee to help strengthen relationships – promote fun
- Summer and Holiday parties held to thank our employees for their hard work
- In-house training program
Our in-house adjuster training program consists of 160-320 hours of classroom training – a range to ultimately be determined by job duties. We train employees from the ground up so that they have the tools and NCA-caliber knowledge to be a successful adjuster with our company and for our clients. Some training graduates have even gone on to later become leaders at NCAComp. We also supply reference materials from the training programs to all employees who may need a refresher in order to keep our staff always ahead of the field.
- Welcoming and positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-from-home for many positions if desired
- Competitive pay scale
- Full benefits: health, dental, 401K, life insurance
- Annual bonus and profit-share
- Incentive Program awards
Careers at NCA
As our company continues to grow, so does our knowledgeable staff. We are proud to always be accepting applications for those who are interested, want to earn a new specialty in our field or want to know more about us.
See all of our positions at NCAComp:
To apply, please send your resume, along with the position you are applying for.
Rand Building, Suite 700
14 Lafayette Square
Buffalo, NY 14203
Attn: Human Resources